Thursday, July 23, 2009

Barefoot Blogger's - Peach and Blueberry Crumbles


I have to say, this is a very easy recipe, and one that I will be making for a long time to come.
I decided to cut the recipe in half, and to make it in one large dish instead of individual ramekins. While I like the idea of each person having an individual dessert all to themselves, "family style" seems to work best for us these days!

The only part of the recipe that I did not cut in half was the crumble part. I had gone to Barefoot Bloggers and read the reviews ahead of time, and nearly all of them said that there wasn't enough crumble, so I left well enough alone!

Anyway, the resulting dessert was a yummy, gooey, fruity, warm melts your heart dish that frankly was way too hot for such a warm evening. Once cold tomorrow, it will be MUCH better!

Thanks so much to Aggie of Aggie's Kitchen for choosing this classic dish to try!!!


Here are some pics of the work in process:


2 comments:

Aggie said...

So happy you enjoyed the recipe!! Next time I'll be making it in a casserole...yours looks great!! Your little one is a cutie!

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Your crumble looks great, glad you liked this pick too! Cute picture of your helper, I have two little guys who love to be in the kitchen too :)