Friday, June 12, 2009

Barefoot Bloggers, Here I Come!

Excellent! Just heard back from Tara, and she has confirmed my participation in the Barefoot Bloggers food blog!
Very excited about this! Barefoot Bloggers is dedicated to making 2 of Ina Garten's (Barefoot Contessa) recipes each month. Posting of the recipe and results go live on 2 Thursday's of each month. All bloggers in this community make the same recipe, and we all post the results on the same day. There is also a "bonus recipe" that I believe is optional.
I am so looking forward to this. I just know it will help me to get out of this cooking rut that I have found myself in!

Since I missed the Curried CousCous, I think I am starting with the Gazpacho for June 25 posting, and will definitely do the bonus recipe of Cranberry Orange Scones (I love scones, this is perfect!).

Anyways, here we go!!!

No comments: